Friday, May 8, 2015

LensVillage Review- Hanabi Red

Hi! Today I'm going to be reviewing lenses from one of my favorite companies, Lensvillage! They have sooooo many lenses available and it's all at such a great price. They have sales and promotions regularly.

The lenses I will be reviewing at i. Fairy Hanabi red! Here is the packaging:


Here are the lenses after I opened them!!



My overall review:
Comfort- 10/10; These lenses are very comfortable and do not irritate my eyes at all.

Enlargement: 10/10; these lenses are very enlarging and great for Cosplay. They really give a noticeable effect and the large diameter is really appealing.

Color: 8/10; The color is great but I do wish they were slightly more vibrant.

Design: 9/10; these lenses have a great design but it does not blend with my eyes because they are blue. The center part is very wide.


Overall: 9/10; these lenses are amazing. Definitely a new favorite and I was disappointed. 







I highly recommend checking out their store. They are one of the most reliable shops I know of. I'm so honored to have the opportunity to work with them as an ambassador.



No comments:

Post a Comment