Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Klenspop review - Bunny 3 color Gray

Hello! Today I'll be reviewing lenses sponsored by Klenspop! This is a reliable company that I have been working with for a few months so I suggest checking out their shop. The lenses I was sponsored are Bunny 3 Color Gray.

Klenspop always sends their lenses in cute little boxes as pictured below. Everything arrived safely in good timing.



Here is my basic overview of the lenses:

Color: 10/10; these lenses have a really natural coloring. They look very natural.
Design: 10/10; These lenses blend wonderfully with my eyes because they re naturally blue. They're great for casual wear.
Comfort: 10/10; couldn't feel these lenses at all!
Enlargement: 8/10; these lenses only slightly enlarge, but they aren't really the best for cosplay. I enjoy them for casual wear.
Overall: 9/10 ; These lenses met all of my expectations and I am very thankful for getting to review them!

Here is one eye with the lens (right), one without (left):




Here are both lenses!:


Thank you for reading my review and I hope you enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment