Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lens Village- V1-25 Blue Lens

Here is yet another review for LensVillage. The lenses are V1-25 Blue by DOLLYEYE ! 

Here is the packaging. The lenses were received safely. I have never had a problem with this company. Everything is prompt and organized.



As with all of my lenses, I soaked them overnight before trying them out. When I put them in I was shocked. They are so vibrant.



 

Here's my little review:
Color: 10/10; I did not expect these to be so bright AT ALL. I figured as most blue lenses are, they would be dull. NO. They are just electric.
Design: 8/10; I personally am not a fan of the bubble effect and feel that these make me kind of spooky. They do blend well though.
Comfort: 10/10; wore during my work shift with no problems.
Enlargement: 7/10; these lenses lack a limbal ring which make it hard to notice enlargement.
Overall: 9/10; great lenses. These are very comfortable, Just mildly shocking ;)


Please check out LensVillage for many great deals and promotions year round. They are my go-to lens shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment