Wednesday, November 25, 2015

LensVillage - Geolica Euro Lady Light Brown

This is my review for Geolica Euro Lady Light Brown provided by LensVillage!

I received the lenses safely as usual! Here is the packaging.



 

As usual I let the lenses soak overnight in solution before wearing them.


I was really surprised at how vibrant these lenses are!!

My Review:

Color: 10/10; I did not expect these lenses to appear as the did on my eyes. They give off a gold tone which is different from most lenses.
Design: 10/10; I definitely expected a natural look, but these lenses are very vibrant as well. I really like how they blend into my natural iris color.
Comfort: 10/10; I cannot feel these lenses. I wore them for an average 6 hour time span with no problems at all. I would be confident wearing these at a convention.
Enlargement: 8/10; They have a very natural look.
Overall: 10/10; unique lenses with a beautiful design. The color stands out just enough.


Once again, I am honored to work with this company. I cannot thank LensVillage enough for letting me be a partner of their company. Please check out their website for many great products at a great price.


No comments:

Post a Comment