Friday, November 13, 2015

Wigaholics !

Hey! How are all of you? I'm quite behind on my reviews right now and I apologize. A company called Wigaholics was kind enough to sponsor a wig to me and I was absolutely thrilled to try it out! The company is very sweet and I enjoyed working with them.

The wig I selected is this green wig, which can be found here.

I received my package in just three days via DHL. It arrived so quickly, I just held the package like "WHAT??? THAT QUICK??"

Here is what was included in the package: A wig stand, a wig cap, wig brush, and of course, the wig! It was all packaged very safely.


Next of course is the wig itself! The wig was in beautiful condition when I received it. It was not tangled or knotted.





Next I used the wig for a cosplay test of Eto from Tokyo Ghoul. 

 

The wig color is very accurate to the stock photo. I am very pleased with this product. My only honest complaint is the construction of the wig. I have a smaller head so it's not a big deal, but it could be a problem if you have a larger head.The netting is a little sloppy and the adjusters were ripped.


Overall, I give this wig an 8/10 because of the construction flaws. Otherwise, the wig is beautiful and has very soft fibers so it is easy to keep up with. I recommend checking out the store as they have some awesome deals. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment