Thursday, July 7, 2016

Lensvillage Dual Review- Super Doll

Hello all! Long time no see haha. Today I have another review for you from Lensvillage. I will be reviewing two lenses from the Super Doll series. 

Super Doll Green 

Super Doll Violet

First off I will show you the lenses!


 


As usual, the shipping was secure and fast. I'll jump right into the review here!


Color: 5/10; These lenses have a pretty color but they are so so dark. They are hard to see unless you are very close.
Design: 8/10; These lenses are very pretty. They look like little roses. My only complaint is that the design is very dark.
Comfort: 10/10; I cannot feel these lenses. I wore them for an average 6 hour time span with no problems at all. I would be confident wearing these at a convention.
Enlargement: 10/10; These are Dolly lenses for sure! super big and great for cosplay.
Overall: 7/10; unique lenses with a beautiful design. The color is a little dim, but they are still very pretty.




Below are pictures of me wearing the lenses! Purple first, green second.








I hope you all enjoyed this review!




No comments:

Post a Comment