Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pinky Paradise Review - Pretty Crystal Red

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing a pair of lenses from Pinky Paradise. The lenses are Pretty Crystal Red. The customer service was very fast and precise. The shipping was quick and safe. Here is my review!

Here are the lenses as I received them and put them into the case.








Here is my overall review of them!

Color: 10/10;These lenses are so bright. I own them in several colors, and have never been let down by how vibrant they are.
Design: 10/10; These lenses are very gorgeous. As the title says, they literally look like crystals.
Comfort: 10/10; I cannot feel these lenses. I wore them for an average 6 hour time span with no problems at all. I would be confident wearing these at a convention.
Enlargement: 10/10; I know it seems like I'm talking these up, but they're one of my favorite series. I have absolutely no complaints.





Specs:
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal


I used these lenses to cosplay Nico Yazawa!! I hope you had fun reading my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment