Thursday, November 10, 2016

Geo Xtra Bella Brown - Lensvillage

Hello everyone!! Today I'm sharing another lens review with you on Geo Xtra Bella Brown lenses. These were kindly sponsored by Lens Village, one of the best shops I know of. Their customer service is top-notch, so I'd advise checking them out for some sweet deals! You can  also use my code, quackiess15 for 15% off of your order :-) Let's get into the review now!!!

Lenses: Geo Xtra Bella Brown


Power Available : 0.00 to -8.00
Life Span : 1 year
B.C : 8.7 mm
Diameter : 15.00 mm
Water Content : 38%
Manufacturer : Geo Medical 

I received these lenses promptly with no issues. The lenses were securely wrapper and packaged. 


I let them soak overnight and then tried them on!



Review:

Comfort: 10/10; as most lenses SHOULD be, I had no comfort issues with these. There wasnt even the initial sliding around, they were just super comfortable from the start. I wore these for a few hours and felt no dryness or irritation.

Design: 8/10; These lenses are pretty natural in regards to design. It's just a simple symmetrical circle pattern!

Enlargement: 10/10 Despite the natural design, these lenses are very big. They give you that doe-eye look, even with minimal makeup.

Color: 10/10 These lenses actually made my eyes brown. I commonly have the issue of my blue showing through, but not with these!

Overall: 10/10; These are very comfortable and natural lenses, but still make your eyes stand out. 


Here are some pictures!




Thank you so much for stopping by, and don't forget to check out Lens Village and use my code, quackiess15 !

No comments:

Post a Comment