Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Cosplay Sky Review

Hello! Today I am writing a review on a cosplay sponsored to my by Cosplay Sky. They offer a wide variety of cosplays and wigs from anime, video games, ect.! The cosplay I was sponsored is Emilia from Re:Zero! I was sponsored the costume and wig (pictured below as I unboxed them!) it all arrived safely but there was a big shipping delay. It stayed in "pre-shipment" for roughly a month and then randomly showed up one day.

You can buy the cosplay here!

Image result for emilia re zero


When the costume arrived, I did a quality check as I do with every costume! The trim on the torso was sewn crooked, but could easily be modified and redone. I did need to take this costume in a few inches, so I believe it ran a little big on the measurements. Besides this, the quality is amazing! I ironed it from packaging and it was good to go! Here is the wig as I received it and then after minor styling!

Wig review: This wig is extremely long and has very soft fibers. It's easy to brush out the tangles. The construction of the wig is very professional!! I have no complaints on this wig. It even includes a braided headband to make her hairstyle super easy!!!! Accuracy: 10/10; this wig goes above and beyond here.
Color: 10/10; it's a very pretty silvery-white color! Perfect for Emilia.
Construction: 10/10; this wig is very well made.
Overall: 10/10; this wig is great for the character and easy to manage. Costume review: I did notice some construction error with the crooked trim and I was disappointed that the hair clip was not accurate. Aside from this, the costume is great and well put together. Accuracy: 8/10; this cosplay is pretty accurate, but I feel like a different material may suit this better. I was also a little disappointed that the socks tend to fold over, and the hair clip is not accurate.
Comfort: 9/10; the fabric is breathable and it's well fitting after some small adjustments! Not uncomfortable at all.
Construction: 7/10; I noticed the trim was sewn a bit crooked and the costume had a lot of loose threads. The collar was too big and had to be taken in. Other than these small fixes, the cosplay is great!
Overall: 8/10; despite a few flaws, this cosplay is definitely worth the price.


















I enjoyed my experience with Cospaly Sky and recommend you check them out! They offer so many costumes for an affordable price. Use my code "Cassie" for 10% off your order!




1 comment:

  1. waaah you look awesome! Definitely loving your eye make up! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:) Visit my Website: http://www.cosjj.com/

    ReplyDelete