Sunday, April 2, 2017

Kawaii Mori Store Review!

Hello Everyone! Today I'm writing up a review on a very cute shop, Kawaii Mori! They were very kind to me and sent me one of their products to review. The product I was sent is this Sakura Blossom wig! It is available for just $35. It came very fast after I placed my order. Here's the wig as I received it. They even gave me a cute little notepad!!



I took the wig out and ran my fingers through it a bit, but it did not require any brushing. Here's the wig and also a view of the inside! I always check the construction of wigs when I receive them, and this one is very well made!























Here's my review followed by some pictures of me wearing it! I didn't style or cut the wig at all, it just came like this!

Accuracy to stock photo: 10/10; I definitely received the wig in the photo.
Construction: 10/10; This wig is very well made and nothing is sewn sloppily.
Color: 10/10; This wig has a beautiful ombre to it and I was surprised at how nice it looked in person.
Quality: 10/10; Like I said earlier, this is a very well made and well designed wig. I expect it to last a very long time. It's soft but not too silky and does not tangle easily.
Comfort: 10/10; I had no problems while wearing this wig.
Overall; 10/10; This wig is beautiful and I have no complaints!






A huge thank you to Kawaii Mori for allowing me to work with them on this! They are a great company with excellent service.

kawaiimoristore

No comments:

Post a Comment