Monday, May 8, 2017

Gradient Star Blue Lens Review

Hello! Today I'm writing a review on lenses sent to me by ttdeye. They're Gradient Star Blue! They are an amazing company from what I have gathered. They were very kind and my package arrived quickly and safely. They have a large variety and offer prescription lenses! They retail $36 USD.

Water content: 38%~45% 
Thickness: 0.004mm 
Texture: Polymacon 
Base curve: 8.5mm~8.6mm 
Diameter: 14mm~14.5mm 
Period of use: 12 months
Packaging: 1 Pair(2 lenses)


 Here are the lenses as I received them.







Here is my review!:


Comfort: 10/10; These lenses were very comfortable and I can hardly tell they're there!


Color: 10/10; These lenses are simply amazing. They have a gradient from light to dark blue as the title suggests and it's so vibrant.


Design: 10/10; These lenses are beautiful. They have sparkles in them and it really just tops off any cosplay.

Enlargement: 10/10; These lenses are very big and give such an anime effect.

Overall: 10/10; These lenses are amazing! These lenses are very unique and they really don't compare to anything else. 

I let the lenses soak for 8 hours. I used them for my Lulu cosplay!






This company was amazing to work with and I look forward to future opportunities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment