Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sweety Nudy 3 Tones Green

Hello! Today I'm writing up a review on Sweety Nudy 3 Tone Green from Uniqso! They were very kind and helpful throughout the whole process, as usual. I received my parcel quickly and safely.

Specification
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 40%
Base Curve: 8.6mm

Replacement Period: Within 12 months

Here is the contents of the package!






I let them soak overnight.






Here is my review:


Comfort: 10/10; These lenses were very comfortable. I had no issues with them and I could hardly feel them.



Color: 10/10; These lenses have a very subtle green middle. It blends perfectly with my eyes and give them a very vibrant effect.



Design: 10/10; These lenses have a very natural design and blend very well.



Enlargement: 10/10; These lenses enlarge really make your eyes look big. They have a strong limbal ring.



Overall: 10/10; These may be my new favorite lenses. They look great in and out of cosplay!!




Thank you so much for reading my review!

1 comment:

  1. I just found out the site to buy this lense, and I've never got eye lenses so I wanted to ask how much "power" did you chose for this lense

    ReplyDelete