Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Uniqso Lolita Wig 802A Review

Hello! Today I'm writing up a review on Lolita Wig 802A which was sent to me by Uniqso. As always, the company was very attentive and responsive when I talked to them. The wig arrived safely through DHL. Here is the wig in it's packaging as I received it.



The wig is 65 cm in length and is heat resistant, although you should be cautious applying heat to any wig.
Lolita Wig 802A-UNIQSO

The wig itself is very well made. Upon immediately taking it out it did not tangle and none of the wefting was sewn over.

Here is the wig without any styling, although I didn't style it at all in the end because I liked it how it was.








Here I am wearing the wig.







My review:

Construction: This wig was constructed very well. The wefting is very thick and there is no netting that shows through. It does not shed and brushes easily without tangling.

Accuracy: I received the wig in the picture.

Color: This wig has a beautiful ombre color to it. The fade is nice and is not chunky.

Comfort: I had no issues with this wig. It was not itchy or tight.

Overall: I love this wig!! It is going to be great for casual wear.

I highly recommend checking out Uniqso and purchasing a wig, whether it be for a cosplay or just regular use! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment